Requirements: Android v2.1+
Overview: Alarm clock with sleep cycle tracker. Wakes you gently in light sleep for pleasant mornings.
Alarm clock with sleep cycle tracker. Wakes you gently in light sleep for pleasant mornings. Features: sleep graph history, sleep debt stats, sharing (FaceBook, email), nature alarms (birds, sea, storm…) with gradual volume up, music volume down when asleep, captcha, sleep talk/snoring recording (2 weeks trial)
aka “Sleep as an Droid”
- Compatibility fix for 1.5 and 1.6;
- Portuguese Portugal (many thanks to Pedro);
- Google Goggles may now be used for QR CAPTCHA;
- Blocked Home button fix;
- Nicer graph crop rendering (cropping can be disabled it in the settings!);
- Cropping not applied in sleep tracking;
- Sometime the last peak which triggers the alarm is not shown – fixed;
- Fix for gradual & vibration default value (default – at the end);
- Fixed snooze limit bypass using the volume button.
Latest version: 20120212 (for Android version 2.1 and higher)
Sources and More: