Requirements: Android 2.1+
Overview: A Window(s) Phone 7 style launcher for Android.
Unlike other current WP7 launchers (Window(s) Phone Android, Metro UI), this one allows you to properly modify your start screen. Just long press on a tile and drag tile where you want!
- 1×1, 2×1 and 1×2 tiles with configurable colors
- Widgets in a tile! (provided that widget fits)
- Almost real like tile animation
- Almost real like tile re-arrange mode
- Almost real like status bar
- Animated contacts tile (supports G+ synced contacts)
- Pinnable contact-tile which animates like the real phone
- Folder tiles
- Webpage tiles
- Filterable application list
- Stock wp7-like colors and color selection
- Initial setup may be broken depending on your phone manufacturer, you probably need to replace the tiles
- To add new application to main screen, long press on an application in application drawer and select “pin to home screen”
- Filtered apps can be restored from the launcher settings fitered apps page
- Tiles can be made transparent by adjusting the alpha value from the horizontal bar on the color selector
- All bitmaps must fit inside 48 megabyte heap (high-end phones, lower-end phones even less than that), so don’t try to use too many 25 megabyte bitmaps on your tiles or you will see FC.
- Gmail tile will not work anymore, use Mail tile instead
- By default WP7 statusbar shows icons only if you touch it. You can adjust the functionality from statusbar options
- “Smaller tiles” will make 1×1 tile to 172×172 pixels in HDPI resolution. I managed to measure the tiles wrong when I started developing L7 and tiles have been too big ever since.
-172×172 tiles seem to be faster too, so I suggest you to try them!
- folder of contacts tile
- revamp the application icon addition (allow text color selection etc)
- App integration (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- two-sided tiles
- cropping tool to make custom bitmap selection easier
What’s in this version:
-Picture hub is now available
-Shortcuts can be assigned to tiles BIG NOTE: you can only add shortcut to an existing app tile, so pin -something from app drawer and modify it to contain shortcut – this is a temporary solution
-Wp7-style statusbar has been updated
-fixed an issue with background polling
-error reporting updated
-Create default tiles-button will now show only once, L7 settings will let you create the default tiles if you miss the prompt
Provided by: -Market Militia-
Sources and More: